EDIT 10/12/2015: Royal Commission’s report – The Royal Commission Report on Houston, CLC/Hillsong & the AOG/ACC
The ‘Royal Commission into institutional responses to child sexual abuse‘ last year investigated Hills/Sydney Christian Life Centres (renamed to Hillsong) and the Australian Assemblies of God (renamed to Australian Christian Churches) for potentially covering up paedophilia.
How Brian Houston/AOG management handled his father’s child sex abuse allegations is under scrutiny by the Royal Commission
The Royal Commission (RC) launched their investigations (Case Study 18) at the beginning of October, 2014, exposing conflicts of interest, shortcomings and mismanagement by the AOG/ACC executive and its then President, Brian Houston, when handling the Frank Houston child sex abuse allegations.
This is a resource to help people grasp some of the complications of the RC’s investigation. This article provides:
1. Names and faces of key people involved in this case.
2. Important video footage of key testimonies from Brian Houston and Keith Ainge.
3. Links to Transcripts & Evidence/Exhibits of what was disclosed in Case 18.
4. Fact files and articles we have covered so far to make this case easier to understand.
5. A timeline of events so people can see how key issues evolved. (COMING)
NOTE: More articles and resources will be added to this page.
3. Links to Transcripts & Evidence/Exhibits for Case 18.
4. Fact Files and Articles.
Click the Fact File to see the bigger picture.
Royal Commission 01: The Submission – AOG/ACC & Hillsong Exposed
Royal Commission 01.1: The Administration AOG Manual – Excerpt
Royal Commission 02: Submission Findings – Problems with AOG/ACC & Brian Houston’s Management
Royal Commission 03: Review of Letter From AOG to All Ministers – Damage Control
5. Timeline of events.